I went to Trader Joe’s and picked out ingredients to make 3 different restaurant-quality meals for under $3 per serving! These secretly budget-friendly recipes are great for impressing your friends/family/significant other/any random person you want to cook for 🙂
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
IN THIS VIDEO
• FULL RECIPES: https://frommybowl.com/vegan-meals-trader-joes-mediterranean
^ this includes links to alt. recipes for the Romesco Sauce and Pesto if you don’t shop from TJ!
Empty House Tour (I moved!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fpn5ZVsE84
• My Blender: https://amzn.to/2X9B9fj
• My Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2to9jwt
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!