Here’s everything I ate in a very chill day as a vegan! I didn’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen so focused on easy and quick meals that used up various pantry odds and ends. Recipes I used linked below!
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
IN THIS VIDEO
• Hummus Dressing: https://frommybowl.com/hummus-salad-dressing/
• One Pot Pasta: https://frommybowl.com/easy-one-pot-pasta/
• Crispy Tempeh: https://frommybowl.com/easy-baked-tempeh/
• My Blender: https://amzn.to/2X9B9fj
• My Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2to9jwt
• My Pans: http://amzn.to/2fZNK4i
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!